Wild Soul Wisdom
Once video starts playing, you can expand to full screen.
What is Wild Soul Wisdom?
In Wild Soul Wisdom, we use movement and breath to learn to connect with and listen to the body. We use mantras to reprogram and empower the mind. And we use meditation to cultivate inner peace.
During our opening and closing circles, we’ll use our voices to connect as women with real stuff going on and practice appreciation of community, trust, and truth.
Wild Soul Movement allows you to:
- rest your mind
- move your body simply for the joy of being in motion
- experience emotions and move them through your body
- be curious about your body’s messages
- practice trusting your body again
- connect with other women
- offer yourself compassion
What Do You Receive from a Membership with Nicole?
Nicole offers Wild Soul Wisdom via a monthly membership. To keep this transformative work accessible, you choose the level of support that best fits your budget. Cancel at any time, no guilt necessary.
All members receive:
- 2 live, virtual classes per week (EST time zone)
- a library of prerecorded classes, to practice whenever
- 1 open community class the first Sunday of each month
- invite the women you love to practice with you as a gift
- 2 free months with an annual membership
- discounts on the Love Notes books
- input into the schedule
Current Class Schedule
The schedule is subject to change quarterly. Email Nicole for the link to join.
FREE community class on the first Sunday of every month @ 7:30 pm EST.
Click on calendar to enlarge
What Do You Need for a Wild Soul Wisdom Class?
- link to join
- about an hour, maybe a little more
- an exercise mat or blanket (if most comfortable in a chair, that’s A-OK)
- a bottle of water
- a journal (optional)
What’s different about WSM from other practices is this is less about me telling you what to do and you doing it “correctly,” and more about you coming home to yourself.
In terms of what to expect, each WSM session is different, so there’s no right or wrong way to be or show up. Let any thoughts and emotions come up and pass however they need to, and whatever your experience is will be totally perfect for you.
Who is Wild Soul Wisdom for?
- Women who want to dive into the depths of self-care
- Women who thrive in community with other women
- Women who are ready to reclaim their connection to their bodies
- Women who need a gentle movement practice to complement their more strenuous exercise routines
- Women who want to move their bodies in ways that feel good, for the sake of moving, without trying to lose weight or get in shape
Why Learn from Nicole?
I became a teacher of WSM so I can gather women and girls so that they, too, can begin to listen to and create their own relationships with their bodies. So they can be free.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Wild Soul Wisdom class like?
- We’ll begin with a focus on our breathing. I’ll introduce the mantra. Then I’ll guide you through a movement sequence, followed by a rest. We’ll end the practice with time to reflect, journal, and share anything on our hearts.
- You can preview the movement practice with this video: Click Here
- Only if you want to. The “wild” in Wild Soul Wisdom refers to the authentic you, the part of you that hasn’t been tamed by society’s expectations. WSW helps you reconnect to your true self.
- Nope. It’s wonderful to see your face during the opening and closing circles, but you’re always welcome to practice with your camera off. This practice is for you, so do what makes you most comfortable.
- Yes! Nicole offers a free community class the first Sunday of every month that all women are welcome to attend. Nicole shares the class information with the Love Notes newsletter family, so be sure you’ve signed up to join us.
- Nicole is currently using Buy Me a Coffee to manage subscriptions. Review the membership levels and choose the one best for your budget.
- You can change your membership level or cancel at any time. The Buy Me a Coffee platform automatically renews each month, so make a note in your calendar if you need to cancel.
- Wild Soul Wisdom was created by Elizabeth DiAlto in 2014. Her work centers around teaching women about the sacred body, and she does that through embodiment work. Fun fact: Wild Soul Wisdom and Nicole share a birthday!